Cookies are short files that are sent to and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer via its browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store the user's data while they are connected to provide the services requested and are not usually conserved (Session Cookies), or to store the user’s data for another type of future service in which case it may be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or third party.
There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies which facilitate the user’s browsing session and the use of the different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, enabling access to certain areas, simplifying orders, purchases, completion of forms, entries, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalisation cookies which allow the user to access the services in keeping with their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the website user’s behaviour and to measure the user’s activity and create browsing profiles to improve the website.
- Advertising cookies help to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies which enable management of the advertising spaces on the website, based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, to create their profile and customise the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
INDO OPTICAL, S.L.U. uses own and third-party technical, analysis and advertising cookies which at no time process data of a personal nature but gather browsing habits for statistical purposes, to show advertising relating to your preferences by analysing your personalised browsing habits and facilitating the browsing of our webpage.
For this reason, when entering our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services we request your consent to use same.
We inform you that you can activate or de-activate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> content configuration.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
For more information you can read the Help section of your browser or the support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/